Sindi S. Adinata
The Property Advisory Department of Knight Frank / PT. Willson Properti Advisindo aims to assist property owners, developers, financiers and occupiers to realize maximum benefit from properties, while at the same time minimizing risks on their property investment.
Development and Portfolio Consultancy
As the property market develops and gradually recovers from the economic crisis in 1998-1999, property players increasingly require more hybrid and integrated property solutions. The range of consultancy services offered and their objectives are set out below:
- Market and Feasibility Study, to recommend the most marketable and financially viable development scheme on a site.Market Repositioning Analysis, to assess the most appropriate pricing position of a particular project and provide the optimum repositioning strategy
- Highest and Best Use and/or Mixed Use Study, to propose the most optimal mix and size of development (i.e., the highest and best use) on a site, considering marketability and financial viability. Location Search Study, to provide recommendations on the most suitable premise for a corporate occupier, considering the company’s preferences and criteria.
- Portfolio Strategy, to provide developers and/or property owners with strategic advice on their property portfolio. Depending on market conditions and the quality of each individual property, our advice may include value enhancement, asset management, quick divestment and/or delayed divestment.
- Investment Due Diligence, to provide an in-depth market and financial performance review of particular property assets, and assess the attractiveness of their financial returns for potential investors.
- Investment Deal Structure Analysis, to recommend the most viable deal structure for developers and investors in a project. We will analyze various types of deal structure such as joint venture and BOT (Built-Operate-Transfer) scheme and the impact of the terms and conditions of the deal on financial returns
To provide understandable and realistic assessments of potential financial performance, we will provide several project profitability indicators, comprising Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Payback Period and Cash on Cash Returns.
We will also conduct a comprehensive sensitivity analysis to provide an in-depth outlook of impacts of various market changes on investment return and project success. This analysis provides strong basis for major investment decision and solutions for investment problems.